Location criteria to host a Titan MOB event:
- Minimum of 100 acres with an additional space close by for parking, or a minimum of 130 acres with parking on-site. (Pasture or a mowed field is sufficient for parking.)
- Needs to be a good mix of timber and open space with 50% or more timber.
- It must have hills.
- Should have at least one pond and preferably a river, creek, or stream somewhere on the property.
- Needs to be within 50 miles of a city or area that has a population of 50,000 or more.
- We need to be able to dig holes, trenches, and mark running trails through the timber and open space.
- Should also meet any zoning, ordinance, or codes allowing such an event.
- We will need to have access to the location for 3 to 4 weeks.
None of our obstacles are permanent and we will fill and grade all holes and trenches. The running trails will be repaired by nature. We will remove all waste, handle all construction, take care of all event operations, etc. All we need from you is a place to host an amazing event. If you have further questions, please contact our Facilities Coordinator or complete the Property Submittal Form.